What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user's Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (c.d. first-party cookies);
- by persons unrelated to the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website can be used, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the recommendations of the Privacy Guarantor and Opinions delivered in a European context by the Working Group ex art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding recourse to other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users' browsing.
- Persistent, are the cookies that remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technicians, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs. sono i cookie utilizzati per raccogliere ed analizzare informazioni statistiche sugli accessi/le visite al sito web. In alcuni casi, associati ad altre informazioni quali le credenziali inserite per l’accesso ad aree riservate (il proprio indirizzo di posta elettronica e la password), possono essere utilizzate per profilare l’utente (abitudini personali, siti visitati, contenuti scaricati, tipi di interazioni effettuate, ecc.).
- Widgets, fall into this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program, which aims to facilitate the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
- Advertsing, fall into this category the cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons, fall into this category the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Technical cookies that do not require consent
hoopswatch.eu will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or let third parties install some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or to acquire to our partners statistical information in an anonymous and aggregated form related to its navigation.
Cookies for which consent is required
If, moreover, you give your consent through one of the simplified procedures described in the informative note presented at the time of your first access on the site hoopswatch.eu will be able to install and / or let install to the third party companies indicated below, additional cookies, c.d. profiling, for which he can choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given.
For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, third-party companies at hoopswatch.eu could put in place through cookies. For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, third-party companies not known to hoopswatch.eu could put in place through cookies, by connecting to this link and using the related service you can customize your choices: http: //www.youronlinechoices .com / en / le-your-choices
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish, you can directly manage cookies even through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for hoopswatch.eu websites, so it would be advisable to periodically visit this page to recheck your preferences.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: